Pages - Menu

Wednesday, December 18, 2019

~ The Apprentice Vol. 1 ~

Author: Meraki P. Dark
Title: The Apprentice Vol. 1
Series: Lil Harvest 3
Release date: 2019 December 13
Words: 96,670Add it on Goodreads
Buy it on Smashwords
Rating: ★★★★★


Blurb:

In the beginning, an Incubus was merely a low-ranking demon who fed on the sexual terror he could inflict upon a human being. But that was before one of them got the idea to turn a human with nothing to lose into the perfect demon feeder.

Kendrick was a mere stable boy when the Lil-demon Bakzel watched him get raped by the Lord of the manor. Recognizing potential, Bakzel made the stable boy an offer to gain the power necessary to take revenge in return for Kendrick gathering energy for himself and his conspiring Lil-demons.
For four hundred years, Kendrick has, as a demon endowed incubus, worked on securing his demon Master energy to rise. Recognizing that he will soon succeed, the stable boy begins to think about the future. But the latest victim collected to feed the incubus’ urges was missed more than expected.

My review: 

Holy Mother of Darkness! This is the kind of story I want to read 24/7! Got all the yummy darkness, and I mean real dark scenes where you can find identical twins doing things with each other while the third brother is there to watch it. Where you can find a scene in where a man is raped to death. And where you can find love in between all those darkness. Where the incubus becomes man again and craves human contact. Where the human falls in love with his master and cares for his special mutt and loves his underlings too. 

I just love this series with all of my being. But this book was too short! I wanted to read it more! So so good. The storyline is awesome, the characters are amazing, and the darkness is the cherry on top. 
I thought there is a limit where nothing can surprise me and hard to find some new things to obsess over, but this series just prove me wrong every time. So please keep on surprising me with all those darkness! LOVE it♥

My favorite scene was when Mason/Bakzel/Special Mutt went into the room and the fun began. Mmmmm, so yummy♥

No comments:

Post a Comment