Pages - Menu

Wednesday, December 11, 2019

~ The Twelve Dates of Christmas ~

Authors: Andi James & Lila Wilde
Title: The Twelve Dates of Christmas
Release date: 2019 December 4
Pages: 128
Add it on Goodreads
Buy it on Amazon
Rating: ★★★★★


Blurb:

One lonely lawyer. Twelve blind dates. Finding his special someone will take a Christmas miracle.

Aiden would rather eat an entire fruitcake than face his ex and his ex’s new boyfriend at their company holiday party — especially by himself. So when his best friend suggests he find some arm candy, Aiden reluctantly agrees to a few blind dates.

Aiden doesn’t expect a dozen perfect matches, but one disastrous night after another is killing his Christmas spirit, and time is running out. There has to be a special guy out there Aiden can kiss under the mistletoe. Right?

My review:

I loved it so much! It was so cute and lovely. 

This is how you write a book without sex but still hot and amazing!

Aiden was so cute and desperate and I loved how he struggled with those blind dates. All the dates were funny, and I just wanted to see that Aiden open his eyes and see what's before him all night. 

This whole bar setting reminded me of Logan and Tate from Ella Frank's Temptation series, and god, it was perfect. Liam was so cute! And how patient! 

I just loved this book. Liam and Aiden were two perfect character with cute settings and funny dates. I loved reading this book so much. And this was perfect without erotica! This is the way some author should write, this is perfection. I love erotica and I love romance without limit. But my ultimate favorite is when I can love a book without sex on the pages, because it's perfect without it too!

I love how Andi James and Lila Wilde writes! Highly recommend this book of cuteness!

The Twelve Dates of Christmas is a 31,000-word MM romance featuring five horny singles, four garlic cheese fries, three IPAs, two naked trees, and a jingle bell head injury. This feel-good story is filled with humor, heart, and a happy ever after perfect for the holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment