Pages - Menu

Wednesday, December 11, 2019

~ Acceptance of the Egoist ~

Author: Nero Seal
Title: Acceptance of the Egoist
Series: Egoist 1,5
Release date: 2018 October
Pages: 62
Add it on Goodreads
Buy it on Amazon
Rating: ★★★★☆


Blurb: 

Depravity. Corruption. Immorality.
Sinking deeper into captivity, detective Kuon Leiris longs for the simple human contact from his captor – the Black Duke.
Isolation and emotional numbness corrode his moral values, bringing his pride to its knees until he is grateful for any sliver of kindness.

This 15k word novella is an extra story for Love of the Egoist. It takes place at the beginning of chapter 16 in the main book.
Not a standalone.


My review: 

After the first book's disappointment I started this book with one expectation - please be better then the first! 

And it was better. 

I still don't like Yugo and Kuon, I think they're still weak and acts like children- not what I want from dark characters.

I think I enjoyed this short novella, it was better then the first book, but I still want more. More darkness, more cruelty and more brain for the characters. 


No comments:

Post a Comment