Pages - Menu

Wednesday, December 18, 2019

~ Dreams of Vengeance ~

Author: Meraki P. Dark
Title: Dreams of Vengeance
Series: Lil Harvest spin off
Release date: 2019 November 15
Pages: 40
Buy it on Smashwords
Add it on Goodreads
Rating: ★★★★★


Blurb: 

The doctors were optimistic that it was a temporary adverse reaction. For the first three months, his fiancé stuck around. Then, over the next three, his parents began outsourcing the care for him. After ten months, no one could bear to see him lie there, staring into the ceiling and crying bitter tears at a promising career in sports commentating going down the drain. Being unable to sleep during the perpetual sleep-paralysis, all he had was the view of a ceiling.

But one night, a Lil demon stopped by.

My review: 

This was deliciously dark and especially what I craved for at the moment. 

Short, dark and sexy as hell. 

Loved this Lil Harvest spin off, loved the demon who raped the MC in the hospital. It was so good. But I don't know what does this says about me if I love this kind of story LOL. 

More, give me more! I love this world!

No comments:

Post a Comment