Pages - Menu

Thursday, October 10, 2019

~ Untamed ~

Author: Carly Marie
Title: Untamed
Pages: 193
Release date: 2019 October 10
Buy it on Amazon
Rating: ★★★★★


Blurb:


Kyle Mitchell has forged his own path in life. He’s happy with his job as the head of horse breeding operations at Untamed, working for his best friend, Rand. Knowing his family has never accepted his sexuality, Kyle is shocked to find out he’s expected to be at his brother’s wedding with his boyfriend… a man who doesn’t exist.

After inheriting Untamed from his parents, Rand Everette is living his dream. His quiet life is turned upside down when his best friend, Kyle, asks him to be his fake boyfriend for his brother’s wedding. Faking chemistry won’t be difficult. They already know almost everything about each other and live together. How hard could it be?

What will Rand think when he finds out Kyle told his brother he not only has a boyfriend but his Daddy Dom as well? Will they be able to find a way to pull it off or will it all blow up? With the Mitchell family involved anything is possible, but maybe what starts as a fake relationship is just what Kyle and Rand need to find their way to each other.

My review: 

YESSSSS and a million time more yes! This book was the best EVER from Carly Marie! - I know, I say the same after every book, but it's true! Every new book is so much better then the last, and OMG this book was holy-fucking-amazing.

It was sweet, lovely, cute, romantic and erotic and HOT, and all the aww-feels! 

The storyline and the characters were amazing, I loved reading it and loved how everything had turned out. The Daddy/Boy things were super cute, I loved when Kyle was little and played with his toys, and all the stuffies he had awwww, cutest book ever. And loved that it wasn't sex themed in the beginning just after a while. And how good the sex scenes were, aww! Loved, loved, loved this book so much!

Age-play is my all time weakness, but this was soooo cute and perfect! I loved Kyle and Rand and how they figured everything out. I liked their everydays and how easy were everything for them. It was so good and real, I can totally see this story in the real life. I love when a story is so good that I can easily lost myself in it. Carly Marie did it again, and now this book is my favorite from her! I really can't wait to meet her in February (ShiMMer) and buy all the books, especially this one! 

Highly recommend this book! Really! If you love age-play books, you'll love this! Cutest story ever♥

No comments:

Post a Comment