Pages - Menu

Tuesday, January 29, 2019

~ Kiss and Run ~

Author: K.M. Neuhold
Title: Kiss and Run
Series: Valentine's Inc. 4 (can be read as standalone)
Pages: 90
Release date: 2019 January
Buy it on Amazon
Rating: ★★★★★


Blurb: 

I always bolt after a hookup, so why can’t I stop messaging Oliver for seconds…and thirds...

Austin
I should’ve thrown the invitation to my ex’s wedding straight into the trash. Who gets married on Valentine’s Day anyway? Gross. When my best friend does me a solid by getting me a date through Valentine’s Inc. dating service, the last person I expect to show up on my doorstep is the vibrant man with the lace panties and a belly button ring who I hooked up with and ghosted six months earlier. But the more time I spend with Oliver, the more I find myself craving his presence. Normally, I’d kiss and run, but I’m dying to see where things might go.

Oliver
I don’t like schedules or expectations. I live for the sheer experience of each day. And if there’s anyone who could use a good dose of my carefree philosophy, it’s Austin. I didn’t expect to see him again after he disappeared off the hookup app, but the chance to be his fake boyfriend for his ex-boyfriend’s wedding is way too much fun to pass up, especially since I’m getting paid for it. Neither of us are looking for serious, but that doesn’t mean we can’t enjoy a little fun before he bolts again.

My review: 

I still don't know i want to read all the Valentine's Inc. book or not, but after these 2 stories i've read... OMG, perfect!

This is my second KM book, and it was soooo good! I was happy while reading it, everything was just super cute, both Oliver and Austin were good characters, and i loved reading about their love story. Oliver was the best, he had such a big mouth and he was confident and full with life and kindness. And those piercings, awwww!!!!

And the best?! I loved when Oliver was painting it were such amazing scenes full with emotions and colors. And i love paint sex too ;) 

Amazing book, i really loved reading it! And i love this Valentine's Inc. thing so maybe i'll read the other books too lol, we'll see ;) 

For those who don't know what Valentine's Inc. is :

10 author, 10 book and the last one will be released on Valentine's Day

"Valentine’s Inc. is a dating and matchmaking agency that provides the perfect date for every occasion, whether you need a fake boyfriend to not be the sad guy at a wedding or are looking for true love. Our ten stories are all based on this idea, but we’ve all interpreted it differently. That means that aside from Valentine’s Inc, the stories aren’t connected and can be read in any order."

No comments:

Post a Comment