Pages - Menu

Tuesday, January 22, 2019

~ I Wished For You ~

Author: Colette Davison
Title: I Wished For You
Pages: 224
Release date: 2019 January
Buy it on Amazon
Rating: ★★★★★

Blurb:

Three wishes.

Seb wants to be happy.
Matt wants to find ‘the one.’
Connor wants them.

Two drunken kisses.

Seb didn’t plan to kiss Matt and Connor, but he doesn’t regret it, even if it has changed their friendship forever.

Matt has never considered dating a man before, let alone two. Despite his confusion, being with Seb and Connor feels right.

One uncertain future.

Connor’s potential fate has stopped him living and loving. Can he face his fears to be with the men he loves?



My review:

One of my best decisions was when i read my first Colette Davison's book and now i can say i am addicted to her books!


Menage is one of my favorite trope to read about, and this book was so good! I loved the three POVs, it was the best thing about this book! I love to "be in" every characters head and heart. And Colette Davison wrote it so good, Matt, Connor and Seb was three unique person and they were so different but the same at the same time. I loved their friendship and how good they were together.

And the best! - they weren't gay! I mean Seb was gay, but Matt wasn't, he had girlfriends before, and Connor... yeah he is Connor.

The story was perfect and i love how they friendship turned into love, and how slow were everything between them especially the sex. It was beautifully written and the emotions was so deep and good. And the erotic scened OMG, although it was slow, it was sooo hot and good! I loved reading it!


This book was perfect, but the last few chapter... really... i cried like a baby.

I recommend it highly! If you love menage and /or friends to lovers, this is your book! Read it!

"Sometimes I wish I was like you."
"Like me?" Connor asked.
"Yeah. Happy without a significant other in your life."
Connor wouldn't exactly say he was happy to be forever single, but it was for the best.


No comments:

Post a Comment