Pages - Menu

Wednesday, October 10, 2018

~ What Really Matters ~





Author: M. A. Innes (Shaw Montgomery)
Title: What Really Matters
Pages: 191
Release date: 2018 october 12
Pre-order it on Amazon
Rating: ★★★★★

Blurb:






My review:

I had a chance to read an ARC copy, and i was over the moon when i got the ebook. I started to read it immediately, because its Shaw Mongtomery, duuuhh!! I always one click every book she writes and drop everything and start reading, that is how good she writes, just saying.
What Really Matters was released as a free novella (6 chapter) back in late August/early September, but as other readers as me, we wanted moooore, way more about Zac and Hunter, so Shaw wrote it. And oh god, how good she did wrote it (now 20 chapter)! I loved every page of the book, it was super cute, romantic, and i was in a need to read ABDL again. 



The way Zac and Hunter was experiencing the ABDL thing was the cutest. Hunter was so loving and did everything to his husband. And Zac was so cute when he was little! 



I love reading every aspects about the care taking, shopping toys and use it, the diapers and the nursery... everything. And it was well written with loveable characters. Loved it very very much! Give me more sweet daddy/boy book♥


I highly recommend it if you love sweet taboo and/or ABDL. If you are new to ABDL i recommend it too, this is a good first book to experience things :)



Story Contains: M/m sexual content, mild BDSM, spankings, and mild age play.



No comments:

Post a Comment