Pages - Menu

Wednesday, October 24, 2018

~ His Boy ~


Author: Bink Cummings
Title: His Boy
Pages: 187
Release date: 2016 May
Buy it on Amazon
Rating: ★★★☆☆

Blurb:

For years, I lived with him as roommates. Then, one fateful night, things changed. We became more. So much more. The sex was out of this world. Being his boy was the highlight of my day. Until feelings started to creep in and sex wasn't enough for me. Afraid of losing him, I kept quiet and hoped for a miracle... Could my Daddy love me, too? Or would I continue to be his boy… his play toy?

My review: 

I read this book, because Quin&Perin said it is the best daddy kink ever. And who am i to say no to daddy kink?! I LOVE daddy-kink! But sadly, this wasn't so good as i thought it would be... No, it wasn't the best either. It was good, but not good enough. Not Daddy enough. And it was the author first m/m book so yeah, this wasn't a good thing either. The words and the scenes... i wanted to enjoy it but i couldn't :( 
The first half of the book was really good, but the second half not so much. It was fast and wasn't erotic.
I wanted to love it because daddy kink is my favorite, but not this time.
Give me some GOOD Daddy kink please!

Warning: Contains shameless adult sexual M/M content, romance, adult language, taboo elements including those of consensual Daddy/Boy (non-incest) relationships, and whatever else that makes it unsuitable for anyone under the age of 18.

No comments:

Post a Comment