Pages - Menu

Thursday, October 25, 2018

~ Dane ~

Author: K. Webster
Title: Dane
Pages: 151
Release date: 2018 October
Buy it on Amazon
Rating: ★★★★☆

Blurb:

I’m used to being in charge.
In the courtroom. In life. In the bedroom.
But then I met him.

He brings me literally to my knees.

Handsome. Charismatic. Sexy as hell.
He’s everything I desperately crave to possess.

I’m burning to get him beneath me just to have a taste.
Turns out, though, one taste isn’t enough.
And he’s starved for me too.

Two alphas fighting for dominance.
He thrives on control and I can’t give it up.

A battle of wills.
The bedroom is the battlefield and our hearts are on the line.

My review:

This was my first K. Webster book and i liked it. I know some people who loves K's books, but i've never had the urge to read one, until now... And only because it's m/m! But oh god, how good it was!

Light Daddy kink and forbidden love books are always good! I loved the two character, Dane and Nick. They were so real and the things they did... the kindle was burning under my hands. 

"Who the fuck has a gentlemanly dick? Dane, that's who."

It was a short book and a quick read, but the story was so much more! The darkness behind it and the emotions! It was so good! 

"Tonight, i'll be Dana from college. I'll stop worrying the fuck over everything in my life and go get my ass high with Santa Claus."

The first half of the book was the best, i dont know why, but after a while it was a bit boring, but at the end it was so good i cried too! The epilogue was beautiful, i've really cried over it.
This was a good read, i am not saying it's the best, but good enough :) If it will be more m/m from K's, i am totally in! 


No comments:

Post a Comment