Pages - Menu

Sunday, October 07, 2018

~ Meik&Sebastian 3 ~




Author(s) : Quin Perin
Title: Meik&Sebastian 3
Series: Obsessed (can not be read as standalone!)
Release date: 2018 november
Pages: 100
Pre-order it on Amazon
Rating : ★★★★☆(4,5)

Blurb:

It was supposed to be the perfect arrangement.
Easy sex in exchange for a cozy bed. Until Meik’s darkest secret scratches the surface, forcing him to cut Sebastian lose in a last-ditch attempt to regain his sanity.
But he’s not the only one with secrets.
All along, the enigmatic musician had something to hide. Will Meik manage to tear himself free or will his obsession and memories batter him into submission?





My review:

I had a chance to read an ARC copy in exchange an honest review.
I've waited for this book so much, i love the first and second book too, but i needed answers! Meik and Sebastian are two very different character, but both are amazing and strong person. I loved reading about them, i felt like i was with them, but how i wish i was with them! Oh god, especially on the concert! And after the concert... wow, it was HOT! 

"Hold on, boy. Gonna be a bumpy ride."

I was so in the book, i enjoyed it so much, and i was just reading and reading, and it was the end and i was like WHAAAAT!!!I need more! So much more! This cliffhanger is killing me! Damn it!
The story was like the two others, short, sexy, full with emotions and with real characters. I really loved it, but i hated the cliffhanger, lol. Give me the 4th book now! ♥

It features explicit adult m/m content as well as romantic elements. The book ends on a cliffhanger.

No comments:

Post a Comment