Pages - Menu

Tuesday, May 04, 2021

~ Show Me by Neve Wilder ~

 

Author: Neve Wilder 
Title: Show Me 
Series: Extracurricular Activities 3 (can read as standalone)
Pages: 284
Release date: 2021 March 23
Add it on Goodreads
Buy it on Amazon
Rating: ★★★★★


Blurb: 


Two Roommates. One Camera. A whole lot of action.

I get crushes the way some people get seasonal allergies.
And sharing a house with four hot roommates is like being stuck in permanent spring.
Too bad I keep getting friend-zoned.

But it’s senior year now, and I’m done pining for the impossible.
Time to live it up and go out with a bang.
Or a lot of bangs.

And I’m definitely, definitely not getting attached to anyone.
Especially not my straight, gym-loving, football-player roommate Sam whose impressively large... smile I caught a glimpse of once.
Or several times.

That’s why, when Sam asks me for help with a very special, very NSFW project so he can make a little cash, of course I agree. In the name of friendship.

And if it turns out that Sam’s more than just muscles—that he’s sweet, and smart, and a little bit filthy, and a whole lot less straight than I thought—well, that’s neither here nor there, because this time I’m gonna be smart. This time, I’m friend-zoning myself.

We’ve got a list of deliciously hot scenarios, a camera, and Sam’s huge… smile. What could possibly go wrong?

From the author of Want Me comes the third new adult college romance in the Extracurricular Activities series. Expect low angst, high heat, plenty of laughs, a flustered redhead, a gentle giant of a football player, and enough BDE to power a mid-size city.

My review: 

Wow. Just wow. This book is hot as all hell and so sweet! I loved reading it.

The exhibitionism and making videos, phew, the hottest thing ever. I wish there were more books like this, I love this theme and the author wrote the story really well around it. 

The bisexual awakening and roommates to lovers trope is so good and loved the college setting. They were really sweet and I loved that Sam was this open about sexuality and his body. And Jesse, ah he was the cutest ever. He was such a dork and I loved him. But when they got together, holy hell. So HOT! 

Loved the romance and erotica too, it was just perfect. 


No comments:

Post a Comment