Pages - Menu

Tuesday, May 18, 2021

~ Of Heart and Wings by Debbie McQueen ♫ ~

 

Author: Debbie McQueen
Title: Of Heart and Wings
Series: Dragon King 1
Narrator: Talia Carver
Release date: 2021 April 27
Length: 6hrs 52mins
Add it on Goodreads
Buy it on Audible
Rating: ★★★★★


Blurb: 


Raiden is the firstborn son and heir to the throne. When his father is injured, the weight of the crown is heavier than ever. At seventeen years old, Raiden isn’t sure he can live up to the king’s legacy.

Egan is a dragon who appears human. He works for his family as a blacksmith. The secret he must protect keeps him from getting close to anyone.

After a chance encounter, Raiden discovers Egan’s secret. They form a friendship forged by trust, it soon blossoms into something neither of them expected. The strength they find in each other may just help them rise up to meet their destinies.

My review: 

I was really excited that this book came out on audio, I really love this series and the audio version always adds some extra to the story.

Egan and Raidan were so sweet this time again. I loved listening to their story, the narrator did a great job with the voices. 

As much as I knew the story and how it will end, it was still a surprise for me when it ended! I was so in the story, I thought I got the whole series to listen to LOL. I wasn't this mad when I finished the ebook, but this time with the audio, I was so, so mad hahahaha. I just wanted to listen to them forever. 

Raiden&Egan's story was really lovely. I love this kind of stories when you see the falling in love part from the very beginning, when they don't know about their feelings, they just want to be friends and spend all the time together. Two cute young boy. And the added bonus, a dragon shifter. It was so so good!

I loved the whole prince/dragon love story. Raiden was a great character and a really great prince. Egan and his dragon was so so lovely. I really loved this book. The romance was really sweet, and I loved when Egan shifted. The dragon scenes were really good and I loved when Raiden communicated with the dragon.

Can't wait the next audio!

No comments:

Post a Comment