Pages - Menu

Monday, March 01, 2021

~ A Guilty Canvas by Daniel May ~

 

Author: Daniel May
Title: A Guilty Canvas
Series: Taste of Ink 3 (not standalone)
Pages: 116
Release date: 2021 February 24
Add it on Goodreads
Buy it on Amazon
Rating: ★★★★★


Blurb: 


His love life has never been spicier, or the stakes higher. One day the other shoe is going to drop.

When the familiar becomes unfamiliar, stepping out feels less like a mistake, and more of an inevitability. Trinket's affair with tattoo artist Mini is lasting much longer than he had planned. He knows what he's doing is wrong, but Mini knows how to press his buttons in the best way possible.

Longtime boyfriend Zee, is not as good at pressing buttons. The more he and Trinket risk it all in the bedroom, the more they notice the cracks in their relationship. Neither dream of breaking up - in fact, even more intense commitment may be on the horizon.

As Mini challenges Trinket to cross more lines, and Zee blindsides him with a gift unlike any he's received so far, Trinket's control is slipping away from him. His only chance at autonomy lies in the bedroom. There are no easy answers between the sheets, but there are plenty of distractions.

A Guilty Canvas is the 30k word follow-up to Lost in the Linework, and the third book in the Taste of Ink series. It contains cheaty, kinky sex, and potential triggers. It does not end with a HEA/HFN but leads directly into part four.


My review: 


OHMY!

What did I just read?!

Daniel May just blows my mind every time. And those cliffhangers, come onnnn, it's killing me! It let's me always unsatisfied - cut the story in half at the most exciting scene. ARGH!!

This book was just as hot as the others, Trinket, Zee and Mini - they are hot as hell, and I can't wait to see how their story will end! Trinket has changed a lot in this book, he got really mouthy and careless. In the earlier book he was always this guy who is madly in love with his boyfriend, but who is eager to find out new things and cheat. This time it was all about the sex, no matter from whom, but Trinket just wanted to get laid. I haven't seen the love between Trinket and Zee and it concerns me a bit. 

Mini is just as interesting and hot as before. He has so many ideas, and oh god, I love it when Trinket say yes to all of them. 

The phone sex, the mirror scene, all the rimming, aww gaawd! Cold shower after every chapter, it was scorching hot!

It's filthy, it's exciting and so enjoyable. You just wish you want to be in Trinket shoes. I want to live a life just as careless as Trinket and I need a Mini in my life too, and a Zee too. I'm not into cheating, but come on, it's hot to read! 

I have a theory that secretly Zee knows everything that happens between Trinket and Mini, but if not, I don't care either way, I just want to know how this story will end! So so good!



No comments:

Post a Comment