Pages - Menu

Tuesday, June 23, 2020

~ Screens Apart ~


Author: Charlie Novak
Title: Screens Apart
Pages: 140
Release date: 2020 June 25
Add it on Goodreads
Buy it on Amazon
Rating: ★★★★★


Blurb: 

Simon has one secret and two problems.

The secret? An anonymous blog featuring satin and lace.

The problems? Two crushes. One on his gorgeous, charming roommate, Taylor. And another on his charismatic online admirer, Mr. Smith.

When Taylor suggests they start hooking up, Simon is more than happy to agree, even if it means putting a lid on his feelings. After all, no-strings fun is better than nothing at all, right?

Except Simon’s not sure that lid will stay shut, especially when he starts to fall in love. But with Mr Smith in the same situation, advice is in short supply.

And there’s no chance Taylor and Smith are the same person… is there?

Screens Apart is a 55,000-word comedy of errors featuring panties, pining, and two men falling in love, complete with plenty of heat and fluffy feels. Originally released as a serial, this is the full collection with a new bonus epilogue. It contains no love-triangle and no cheating.


My review: 

My first book from the author but not the last! It was so good, I got lost in the story in the first sentence. I just read and read it until the next thing I know, it's over. 

It was both romantic and erotic and so so good. 

The starting scene was hilarious and so real - I mean it happened to me once or twice too, so... :) 
I love internet relationships which turns into real one, and I loved that the mistery wasn't revealed on the first few pages, only at the end. This way it was more exciting. 

I loved read Simon and Taylor's story and I LOVED that the panties got this much attention. I read many books featuring panty fetish but somehow it got lost in the stories, but not in this case. It was the number one thing in this book and there were so many great panties and sex toys too! LOVED it. 

My favorite was that both Simon and Taylor were so SO blind to their things. They were chatting about the same thing but neither one of them recognized the realness of it. And both have fallen in love with the other, and just awwwww, I can't with this book, sooooo good! 

It was sexy, it was fluffy, it was real and oh so perfect. 

LOVED it. HIHGLY recommend.

No comments:

Post a Comment