Pages - Menu

Tuesday, June 23, 2020

~ Under His Skin ~


Author: Adara Wolf
Title: Under His Skin 
Series: Under His Heel 4 (can not be read as standalone)
Release date: 2020 June 12
Pages: 191
Add it on Goodreads
Buy it on Amazon
Rating: ★★★★★


Blurb: 

Alex's five-year contract with Tracht is almost up, and neither of them is sure how things will proceed from here. Without the constraints of the contract, Alex is technically free to do whatever he wants. There's nothing forcing him to stay with Tracht, or forcing Tracht to keep him.

They're in a holding pattern, until they're both pulled into a corruption trial that forces them to face a few ugly truths about Tracht's past and what it means for their relationship.

Can their relationship survive when they're no longer legally bound to each other?

This is book 4 in the Under His Heel series and cannot be read as a standalone. Please note this work and series contains dark themes; read at your own discretion.


My review: 

I'm sad and happy at the same time, but mostly happy. Sad, because this series is now over and Trach&Alex story is now complete and I will miss them terribly! And happy, because WOW what an amazing ending this was. I'm so so happy.

Tracht&Alex are everything, they are so perfect, Adara Wolf did an awesome job creating these two. The emotions are so well written, the connection between them is beautiful. I was so afraid of this book, that I wouldn't be happy with the ending, but it was more, so much more better then I have ever imagined. Both Tracht and Alex were awesome in this book. I loved Alex and how he changed but is still the same. And Tracht, oh dear Tracht, he so fell in love with Alex and got easy with him, but it was so GOOD. It was so romantic - this book was really really romantic, my favorite scene was the feeding one (because I wanted this scene in this book, and Adara put it in there, and OMG so so perfect!!!!!). 

Tracht was romantic with Alex and I loved him for that. And the erotic scenes were super amazing too, but really, my favorites were when Tracht got in the mood with Alex♥
+ the scene when Tracht got week without Alex was so good

LOVED LOVED this book. I miss them already, and can't wait to re-visit them because I will re-read this series many, many times.

The ending was perfect. I was afraid how this will go with the ending of the bond lease, but it was more then perfect. Breath play is one of my favorite and it's hard to find, but OMG what Tracht did was utterly perfect. No words. I'm speechless. PER.FECT. And oh poor dear Alex, he is such a cutie. And I loved the fact that both were crazy head over the other and were terrified that somehow can loose the other. They were afraid of loosing each other but none said anything about it just went with the flow - and it was amazing.

I can't say anough how amazing this series is and how good job Adara Wolf did with these two. ♥

HIHGLY recommend!

No comments:

Post a Comment