Pages - Menu

Thursday, June 18, 2020

~ A Boy Made of Sunshine ~


Author: Colette Davison
Title: A Boy Made of Sunshine
Pages: 243
Release date: 2020 June 29
Add it on Goodreads
Buy it on Amazon
Rating: ★★★★★


Blurb: 

A strict Daddy. A sassy neighbour. Can opposites attract?

After taking early retirement, Liam is happy avoiding people and tending to his roses. Or he was, until young film star Felix moves in next door.

With his cheeky, persistent, and very naughty behaviour, Felix gets under Liam’s skin instantly.

Felix needs Liam to teach him how to behave, but will calling the older man Daddy be enough to bring sunshine into Liam’s life?

A Boy Made of Sunshine is a standalone gay romance, with mild D/s play, Daddy kink, a cute Dalmatian puppy, a ridiculous glow in the dark toy, and lots of brattish behaviour.


My review: 

When I need good romance with hotness I'm 100% sure Colette Davison is the answer. 

This book was so good, I have no words. I started reading it and the next thing I know I finished it. So easy to read and fall in love with the story and the characters. 

Liam and Felix were adorable and so the opposite of each other. Felix full with smiles and sunshine while Liam the grumpy bear. It was so good. My heart smiled while reading this book. 

I loved Felix to the moon, he was so adorable and strict. He wanted Liam so he went for it. And Liam, oh God! Total Daddy. With Big D! 

I love daddy kink, that's not a new thing, and this book was amazing in this. Colette's earlier book in daddy kink was amazing too, so I wasn't afraid of this, I just knew it would be awesome too. 

Liam with his 'be patient' lesson was super hot. Felix was so so needy and naughty, oh my god, I can't think another book with this needy and bratty sub, Felix was something else, but oh so lovely. I don't know how could Lilam said no to him time after time. And those spankings, holy hell! SO HOT! Everything was hot in this book. And don't get me start on the voyeurism, mmmmm yeeeeah! I love a good voyeur! ♥ 

And Domino, aww that dog was super cute. And I loved that he wasn't just some baggage, he was there everytime. Dogs sometimes got lost in the story, but not in this one. 

Best scene: blue clone dick! I can't with that scene! It was hilarious! LOL! Loved it. Perfectly written scene. (and the epilogue with the blue/glow in the dark ring awwwwwww)

Loved, LOVED this book! 

No comments:

Post a Comment