Pages - Menu

Tuesday, June 23, 2020

~ Save Me, Daddy ~


Authors: L. Michael & M. Elton
Title: Save Me, Daddy
Series: The Rainbow Room 1
Pages: 239
Release date: 2020 June 17
Add it on Goodreads
Buy it on Amazon
Rating: ★★★★★


Blurb: 

Jakob Lannister is a New York Police Detective who has been searching for his Little Boy for years. He has almost given up hope. Is it possible that fate has dropped his Little Boy in his lap?

Dr. Samuel Baker is a Cyber Crimes super geek, but he is also a Little Boy searching for a Daddy to love him. A horrible situation drove him from Boston. Will things be different for him in New York? Will he ever find a caring Daddy?

Will Daddy Jakob and Little Sam survive when Sam's past comes to haunt them?

Please Note: This Book is all about AGE PLAY. This book may contain suckling on nipples, Daddys bathing Littles, time outs, and other actions involved in age play. If these actions or behaviors disturb you, DO NOT read this book.

WARNING: This book may contain triggers about past physical abuse, adult kidnapping, and hate crime.



My review: 

I love finding new authors especially if they are this amazing. This book was exactly what I want and need in an ageplay book. It was sweet, caring, full on daddy and little and I don't even cared that it wasn't full on sex.

Jakob and Sam's story was really cute, I loved reading it and couldn't put it down. Jakob was a good, caring and sweet daddy while Sam the perfect cute little. I loved the ageplay scenes but the ultimate favorite was the nipple suckling - it was a new thing for me, I never saw this kind of thing in ageplay books and now my number one question is just this: why! It was soooo good and both erotic and romantic. The tumb suckling was sweet too, but OMG the nipple ones were so good *swoon*.

Loved the whole gang in this story and can't wait to read more about the other characters. And I loved Jakob's dad - grandaddy♥ This scenario was a new too, and so good! This book was like reading ageplay for the very first time again. But let me tell you, it's really not the first for me because ageplay is my ultimate favorite ever! So it's both easy and hard to please my if it comes to ageplay - but in this case I was totally lost and head over heels in love with this one. 

The sexy scenes were awesome too - only gotten to this scene at 80%, but totally worth the wait. 

Highly recommend if you love ageplay books♥

No comments:

Post a Comment