Pages - Menu

Wednesday, July 21, 2021

~ C is for Comfort by Colette Davison ~

 

Author: Colette Davison
Title: C is for Comfort
Series: The Alphabet of Desire 3 (can read as standalone)
Release date: 2021 July 27
Add it on Goodreads
Buy it on Amazon
Rating: ★★★★☆ (4,5)


Blurb: 


A single dad, a doctor, and a one-night-stand. Is there room in their lives and hearts for one another?

Corey

Stress is my middle name. I'm a single dad and a newly qualified teacher, so it’s hard to find time for myself. What I didn't expect from an adult party is a man who allows me to relax fully. What starts as a hook-up becomes so much more, but is a ready made family a step too far for Spence?

Spence
Working crazy shifts at the hospital, I don't have much time for romance. Meeting Corey, the beautiful boy who's happy to call me Daddy, changes everything. Only it’s not just his heart I have to win over but his five-year-old daughter's too. How hard can it be?

C is for Comfort the story of two men learning that life is about more than work and that cuddling can fix everything. It's the third of three steamy, low angst novels, which follow each of the ABC triplets as they find love. You can read Archie and Blake's stories in A is for Aftercare and B is for Beg.

My review: 


I think Cory is the one I can connect with the most in this series and it's a surprise, because he wasn't as interesting for me as the other two brother. But here we are, with Daddy Spence - and OMG, it's not a secret that daddies are my weekest point, so hell yeah, hello Daddy Spence, glad to meet you. 

It was really sweet story, loved Corey and his relationship with his daughter and his brothers too, Corey is a cutie pie who is in a need of a Daddy Dom. Wow, loved the scenes when Corey and Spence got together, they were so hot! And the best, Corey wasn't overthinking, he said what was in his mind. He wanted to get laid? He said it. He wanted it right now? Go ahead, he called/texted Spence right away. Loved it. No pussyfooting, right to the action. 

Spence was really good character, he has the biggest heart and he was so patient with Lexi too. Aww, and the dates they went on, and cuddling in bed or on the sofa, and oh gosh, the afterglow when they were stuck together and didn't wanted to separate, ahhh, loved it. 

Awesome series, loved reading about Archie, Blake and Corey and their love interests. Everyone got their special HEA and it was perfect.


No comments:

Post a Comment