Pages - Menu

Tuesday, June 08, 2021

~ The Bright Young Thing by Tom North ~

 

Author: Tom North
Title: The Bright Young Thing
Release date: 2021 June 5
Pages: 31
Add it on Goodreads
Buy it on Amazon
Rating: ★★★☆☆


Blurb: 

The Summer is here, Noah is finally a man, freedom is at his fingertips - along with many other things.
The Bright Young Thing is a hot and sensual erotic romance novel that follows the sexual and emotional exploits of Noah as he navigates his first summer of sexual freedom. He meets the wild and untamed Felix, a young and beautiful adventurer who won't be held down and a hot daddy who won't be refused. What will happen when all of this collides?

The Bright Young Thing is the perfect cure for your steamy desires, teasing you with sexy encounters and plenty of man on man action.

My review: 

I was expecting a really different outcome. The blurb told me a steamy adventurous short, instead I got a messy and lukewarm story. 

The writing style is a bit strange and jumping between different POVs, it wasn't as enjoyable as I wanted it to be. The characters were flat, no emotions or connections, and the erotic scenes were 'meh' too. 

I'm not really clear about this story, it was real or it only just happened in Noah's head? Calling the men 'Creature' and 'The Beast' threw me off the story all the time, and both men were boring and not satisfying at all. How Noah got orgasmed it's a mystery to me.

I'm sorry, I really wanted to like it, but if it promises me steam and hot erotica, I want it to be just as that, and not a lukewarm 'meh' story. 


No comments:

Post a Comment