Pages - Menu

Sunday, October 11, 2020

~ Tradimento ~

 

Author: Leigh Kenzie
Title: Tradimento 
Series: Vendetta 3 (not a standalone!)
Pages: 240
Release date: 2020 October 15 
Add it on Goodreads
Buy it on Amazon
Trope/s: Dark M/M Mafia
Themes: Captive/Captor, Forced Submission, Kink, Non-con, Obsession, Stalker
Rating: ★★★★☆ (4,5)



Blurb: 

Allesandro
I’ll find a way to crawl out of the prison I’m in and when I do, the man obsessed with righting wrongs will pay for my forced exile.

Emilio
While I fixate on needing to know who harmed my master, someone has decided I'm their new favorite obsession. I refuse to run. I refuse to hide. It isn’t love and it can kill just as easily as hate.

How far will vengeance reach before it’s satisfied?

Trigger warnings: Contains graphic violence and extreme sexual situations. This is darker than the previous two books in the series. Please see inside for more warnings.

This is a continuous series. Il Padrone and Vendetta del Cuore must be read prior to this one.

Ends on a cliffhanger. 


My review: 

I finished reading this book days ago, but I still can't get over it. Knocked me out. 

I'm crying just thinking about the story. I-I-...I can't think straight.

The first two book ended on a killer cliffhanger, but this, THIS is the worst cliffhanger in the book of worst cliffhangers EVER! I need the next book like I need my next breath.

The book is mostly about Luca. In the first half he tried to be Il Padrone with more or less success. It was both sad and good. I missed Alessandro but I was curious how Luca would go with his plan and what will happen. In the second half Luca was like an angel who fallen from haeven - it was sad, and without spoiler it's really hard to say what happend with him. 

It was heartbreaking to read the second half. It was like waiting for the worst but hoping for the best. I read it with my hand before my eyes. I wanted to know but I didn't wanted to know too. 

Lio's scenes were hard to read. There were times when I wanted to be that scenario to happen, and there were times when I didn't know what to hope for. It was really, really heartbreaking to read his chapters, because he was drugged  - but the author wrote it so well! 

Alessandro *sigh*. I don't know what to say. His and Luca's relationship is so unique and so hurtful. I still can't think about them without crying. What Luca did was wrong and he knew that when Alessandro will wake up, his future wouldn't be so sparkling.

But. I still have hope. I need the next book and I need to know how bad I have to cry over this story. 

The story was just as amazing as the first two, I enjoyed reading it. 

The book is perfect, when it gives you emotions. When you can't forget the characters and their story. When you just NEED to know. 
This book is perfect. Because it gave me all that.

4,5 star only because the middle of the story and some of Lio's chapters were boring. 


No comments:

Post a Comment