Pages - Menu

Sunday, October 04, 2020

~ Love Always, Wild ~

 

Author: A.M. Johnson
Title: Love Always, Wild
Pages: 
Release date: 2020 October 8
Add it on Goodreads
Buy it on 
Rating: 


Blurb: 

Wilder,

When I left that night, I had every intention of coming back to you. To us. But no matter how hard I wish for what I want, there are some things in life that aren't meant to be. I don't expect you to understand. You've already moved on, living your life. But mine ended that night, nine years ago, and I still can't let you go. Not sure I ever will. I regret so many things, but hurting you, I'll never forgive myself. I'm sorry for… everything.

Jax~

****

Jax,
If only you could've seen it like I did, the way you were when you thought the world wasn't watching. How you'd change when I looked at you, when it was just us.
But most of all… I wish you could've seen how much it hurt me when you disappeared. Regrets are for cowards. It has always been my belief you should chase after the things you want with actions, not words. There is no such thing as never meant to be.
So this apology… not accepted…

Love always, Wild

My review:

Heartbreakingly beautiful love story. 

I needed this book in my life like air. I needed to know Jax and Wild's story so bad. 

I need more books like this. Everyone needs to read this story. You have to meet Jax and Wild. You have to be there with them, hurt for them and be happy with them. 

I loved Wild and I adored Jax. Loved the email and text scenes and loved how they got to know each other more and more (again). I couldn't wait for them to meet for the first time (again). It was both heartbreaking and beautiful. 

The love between Jax and Wild is a big and beautiful thing. This is the kind of love story you want for yourself too. 

And my favorite thing: Jax's brother, Jason. I kind of hope he got his own book too, I ship him with Ethan!

Highly recommend this book. One of the most beautiful love story of this year. 


No comments:

Post a Comment