Pages - Menu

Sunday, September 20, 2020

~ Lore & Lust ~

 

Author: Karla Nikole
Title: Lore & Lust
Pages: 266
Release date: 2020 October 1
Add it on Goodreads
Buy it on Amazon
Rating: ★★★★★


Blurb: 

The slow burn vampire romance you didn't know you needed...

Haruka Hirano is alive, but not quite living. Surviving but not thriving. As an elite purebred vampire in the twenty-first century, he is broken. Content in his subpar existence.

He is done with life. But life is not finished with him.

When he receives a formal request to oversee an antiquated vampire ritual at Hertsmonceux Castle, Haruka grudgingly leaves his home to meet another purebred. The vampire is not what he expects. Truly, he is unlike any vampire Haruka has ever encountered: cautious, innocent and with the warmth and gravitational pull of the sun.

Lore and Lust is an exploration of cultures, contemporary society and romance. It puts a whimsical spin on traditional vampire lore, while also creating a vivid new world where love is love. No questions asked.

Mature sexual content.


My review: 

This book was much better then I first thought it would be. It was more then amazing, it was perfect on every level. It has landed on my top favorite shelf and I just need more from this world. I need more Haru & Nino! 

The world building was amazing, the characters easy to love, great writing style and the story just flow - and the next thing you know, you have fallen in love with Haru & Nino. 

I loved this book so, so much! Haru and Nino both were amazing characters and I loved them so much. Their relationship was lovely, and while I don't like slow burn so much, this story was perfect with the slow burn. It gave so much more emotions for the storyline, the little touches and the anticipation was just too perfect for words. 

I love vampires, and what I like more is feeding gay vampires. Haru was so hot while feeding from Nino, I loooooved those scenes so much. Nothing is hotter then a feeding vampire. Nothing! It just gives me all the butterflies in my stomach - just so hot! 

And the best thing? This book is a debut novel! And what an amazing debut it is! I fell in love with the cover and later I fell in love with the story and Haru&Nino too. 

I really, really can't wait the next book. Need more Haru in my life. 

HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS BOOK. 

No comments:

Post a Comment