Pages - Menu

Sunday, September 13, 2020

~ Bound ~

 

Author: Sean Azinsalt
Title: Bound
Series: Grim and Sinister Delights 3 (totally standalone)
Pages: 194
Release date: 2020 September 8
Add it on Goodreads
Buy it on Amazon
Rating: ★★★★★


Blurb: 

A dark MM retelling of the Rapunzel fairy tale!

I have lived in a secluded tower made of glass, high above the world for my entire life. I am special and cannot live outside the safety of these walls, without getting sick and dying. My life is the same every day until my father brings home a man that is my uncle. Everything changes. Father dies and I am forced into a world of servitude.

I discover that my life has been a lie. Everything I had ever been told was to keep me here, trapped in this prison. My Uncle pimps me out for men to use in whatever way they desire. It isn't until a mysterious stranger breaks into my prison that I learn the truth and discover what it really is to love.

Now I am a killer and I am tracking down the man who spurned me and stole everything from me. How can you kill the man you love? My desires cannot stop my revenge.

Grim and Sinister Delights is a dark romance series based on classic fairy tales and stories. You will find standalone tales of gay romance that range in darkness and kinks. If you dare to take the challenge, read them all to find yourself lost in a classic that you think you know. These stories are for adult readers and may contain morally ambiguous themes.


My review: 

Oh my! This book was one of the most anticipated release of this series for me, and it didn't disappoint at all!

Love long hair, and this Rapunzel retelling was so so good! Denny and his life was so sad to read about, but so good at the same time. I loved seeing him being happy, he was such a good character. The things his uncle did to him, and all the secrets around his life, everything was exciting. 

The erotic scenes were super hot, I loved reading about all of Denny's first times, and that foursome was really hot! I couldn't wait to see him falling in love and live the life he deserves. 

The book is in two parts, I loved the first one better then the second. The second part of the story was a whole other world for Denny, and it was more action filled. The first part is perfect, the second only 4 star, so 4,5 for the whole book. But I really enjoyed reading it. I love this series and can't wait to read the other books too. 




No comments:

Post a Comment