Pages - Menu

Wednesday, June 05, 2019

~ It's Just Us ~

Authors: R. Phoenix - Chris McHart
Title: It's Just Us
Pages: 247
Release date: 2019 April 28
Buy it on Amazon
Rating: ★★★★☆


Blurb:

An M/M Age Play Romance.

Used to pretending he's someone he's not, twenty-one-year-old college student Micah has been hiding his true self. When a prank sends him into a bar on kink night, he finds something he never knew he needed: a world so strange, yet so alluring, where someone offers to take care of him... even though escaping all the pressure sounds too good to be true. But can he find something lasting with a Daddy who likes to pamper him? Can he trust Carter to be his first in so many ways?

At forty, Carter is a widower. Though he's past the stages of grief, he's still completely lost without his late husband. There's a hole in his life he doesn't think he'll ever fill. But Micah doesn't only fit perfectly in Carter's lap -- he's also curious about all things related to age play. Can he coax Micah out of his shell so he can become the femme, carefree, happy little he's meant to be?

My review:

I LOOOOOOVE age-play books, so it wasn't a question to read this or not. This was my first book from Chris McHart, but not from Raissa. 

I totally loved this book, it was so cute and so real. I can say it was a bit too cute but who cares?! I have a sweet tooth, so? ;) 

Carter and Micah was perfect, i loved their relationship and everything they did together. The age-play was a bit slow for me, but it was good either way. 

Micah was a real cutie pie, and the cover is so much him! Aww♥ And Carter, Daddy♥  

I loved reading this book and i hope we get more age-play books because they are my favorite! Daddy books are the best! I love Daddies and their boys.

And i will definitely read more from Chris - and Rai ; but the last wasn't up for debate lol. 



No comments:

Post a Comment