Pages - Menu

Wednesday, June 05, 2019

~ Heal With You ~

Author: Nicky James
Title: Heal With You
Series: Trials of Fear Finale - 6 (can not be read as standalone!)
Pages:
Release date: 2019 June 6
Buy it on
Rating: ★★★★★✷


Blurb:

Six couples.
One conference.
You’ve taken their journeys. Fought the hard road along with them, but where are our couples at today? Dr. Kelby and her associate Dr. Mann have organized a conference in faraway Alberta to discuss their research of life-crippling phobias. Join up with Finnley, Rory, Ireland, Grayson, Arden, and all their partners as they travel across the country to take part in something a little more daunting than any of them expected. Who better to set all these men at ease than a surprise guest who probably shouldn’t be there.Who invited Krew anyway?
The road toward healing and happiness has improved, but where do our couples go from here?
What do their futures hold?
A farewell to all the Trials of Fear boys.

My review:

Six book with six couple and i loved them all. Loved all their stories, all their struggle and all their strength and love. I loved their journey, loved their ups and downs. All their laugh and all their tears. I loved all of it. And now it's over. Everyone got their perfect HEA, and everyone is happier then ever. Except me. No, i lied. I am happy too, but sad at the same time. I hate to say goodbye. 

Krew, please, stay with me, okay? You can get as many cats as you wish, although i am a dog person, but for you i'd do anything.
Ireland, i am sure if you are ready to hug me, i will be ready for it too- but if you hug me once, i will never, ever let you go, I promise you.
Rory, you are my sunshine. You are my everything, and if you guys are have some free time please visit me!
Arden, i hope every dream of yours are come true. And if you are brave enough i'd cook for you anything you want- i mean i can be your personal chef ;) 
Gray, you are in good hands. Best friend and husband? Congrats!
Finn, congrats on Scarlet and I hope you can get some sleep while having a newborn. 

Guys, i will miss all of you. I will re-read your stories, and this book too. It was an amazing journey.
Thank you Nicky James for all of their stories and thank you for this perfect finale. I loved every page of it. 

And holy hell what an amazing book this was! I mean six couple! Everyone was there, everyone got their chapter and everything was just perfect. Pure perfectin this book!

HIGHLY RECOMMEND THE TRIALS OF FEAR SERIES.

I had a chance to read an ARC copy, and this was my honest review. Thank you♥



No comments:

Post a Comment