Pages - Menu

Wednesday, March 06, 2019

~ You Will Bow Down ~

Author: Nicholas Bella
Title: You Will Bow Down
Series: Odin Chronicles #4
Pages: 253
Release date: 2019 March 5
Buy it on Amazon
Rating: ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ (all the stars!!!!!)

Blurb:

Dominic: I don't even recognize my best friend, Dante, anymore. Especially not after what he did to me. Turning me into some vampire/wolf monster. I don't even know what to do next and I'm still hungry. God, I can't do this... I can't kill innocent people for food. What am I going to do?

Noel: Waking up tonight, I've got a few things on my mind. First things first, I've got a sexually frustrated brother in the dungeon who's probably going out of his mind with the need to release. I promised I wouldn't make him wait, so I won't. But after that... Theoden has left the fate of the prisoner in our cell, Jules, up to me. He's a friend of mine, I recruited him, but now I'm supposed to decide if he lives or dies. I can't help but feel that this is a test, one I can't fail.

Deacon: Oh, the look on Theoden's face when he realized that I outsmarted him. I bet that doesn't happen often, if at all. In the end, I have more territory that I don't have to share. I did it all without jeopardizing my alliance with him. Now, we just have to see what Laurent and Akio will do next.

Kendrick: I must say, things are turning out to be very interesting. I didn't expect to have to deal with the female Alpha mate of Laurent when I took him out. But she is proving to be fiesty and I like that in a woman. This tournament to decide who gets to keep this territory may prove to be one of the most entertaining things I've seen in a long time. Still, regardless of the outcome... I've already decided that this entire colony is mine for the taking.

Theoden: Something isn't right and I don't like when things don't go according to how I expect them to. There should have been an attack on Josef's territory from Laurent and Akio, but nothing. Are they pulling back now that they know Deacon betrayed Selena or is there something else at play? I don't like the unknown and Josef and I need to figure out just what in the hell is going on and fast.

My review: 

😍😭😭😭😍

I can't form words! I am a total mess! I was trough hell while reading... I am still crying... Nicholas Bella always does this to me! ♥

“When you’re at the top of the food chain, you have the right to be arrogant,”
I missed Theoden and his boys and Tylendel and the dragons...and Josef with the pack. But you know who i didn't missed? Deacon! And Kendrick! Arghhh!!!! 

The book was amazing as always! All the blood and cum, fighting and sex, crying and more crying, dragons, wolves, vampires, hybrids! Everything i needed and more!

"An army that fucks together, stays together."
Oh God it was so good! And heartbreaking! And i was afraid to read! I read it with closed eyes, lol. But really! I wanted to know, and didn't wanted to know what happens. I was afraid something is going to happen with Theoden or one of his sons. I know Theoden is the strongest and smartest character and he WILL survive everything....but still!
This Kendrick guy... argh, i hate him! But not as much as i hate Deacon! 

And OMG those twists and turns! My jaw dropped so many times, and my eyes fell out! So many feelings! This is what i LOVE in reading, this is what i LOVE feeling while reading! And not many authors can make it! Nicholas Bella is the best of the best! Every book is more awesome than the last! 

But back with the crying... I couldn't believe what i was reading! In one minute you think everything is good and the bad boy gets what he deserve, and the next thing you know, you're crying your eyes out and can't breathe! 

But the end...Theoden! OMG! And Tylendel!♥ God it was perfect! 

I really can't wait for the next book! The waiting is killing me! I need Theoden♥



Warning: This dark fantasy series is highly addictive, and fans have complained that it's all they can think about, oftentimes re-reading each book until their next fix. Be further warned: This serial contains strong adult content not meant for sensitive eyes as each episode will be filled with dark, twisted, violent, raunchy and steamy scenes between powerful, sexy men that will either offend you or get ya revved up. This series will not be pulling any punches, and it won’t apologize for hurting your feelings, either. You’ll find no fluff and ruffles here. The vampires are not misunderstood, hopeless romantics looking for love. The werewolves are not cute and cuddly and the dragons aren’t the ones from your childhood. This is NOT a romance.

No comments:

Post a Comment