Pages - Menu

Sunday, March 31, 2019

~ Rich Kids ~

Authors: Quin & Perin
Title: Rich Kids
Pages: 105
Get the ebook free, by subscribing to their newsletter
Release date: 2019 March 24
Rating: ★★★★★

Blurb: 

TRIGGER WARNINGS: Incest (“Brocest”), dubious consent, rough sex, substance abuse

Only available through our newsletter (quinperin.com/newsletter)

My name is Nathaniel Preston. Second son of the Preston estate. I’ve been raised to be perfect, to be ahead of every game, not to do wrong. Sem, my crass and vain older half-brother, is the complete opposite of me. All he seeks is his next high. To get there, he cheats, blackmails, and seduces. Which wouldn’t be a problem, if one day he didn’t decide to tape me in a very compromising position...

My review: 

Oh my GOD! I missed brocest books so much, and this was a really good one! It was HOT!

This story is really just smut, but what smut! Ahh, perfect! Nate and Sem... two hot headed and rich kid, half brothers! Yeah, i LOVED reading their story. It was slow at first, but after they realised what they did...;) it wasn't slow at all! And it wasn't a romance at all either! Just animalistic and hot sex♥ 

I recommend it!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment