Pages - Menu

Friday, March 01, 2019

~ Black ~

Authors: Quin & Perin
Title: Black
Pages: 350
Release date: 2019 March 5
Add it on Goodreads
Buy it on Amazon
Rating: 😻😻😻😻😻

Blurb:

“Meow!”
There it was.
The sound that made my knees buckle.
He purred, neck stretched, eyes half-lidded.
With those cat ears, in his hair.
And the tail, that he flicked.

A ray of sun in the drizzling rain. I’d been a traveler, floating adrift, while he’d stayed in one place. How was I supposed to know he’d become my anchor? My light. My everything. But would I ever become his?

My review: 

OH! MY! GOOOOOD!!!!! ~ Meow

"Why's it so hard to find a hot guy with a deep voice and a nice cock who wants to fuck wildly?"

This book was far the best story Quin&Perin ever written! I was a fangirl for them before, but after this, holyshiiiiit! This was insanly awesome and hot, romantic and sexy, heartbreaking and eyes opening... just GOOD!

"If I was going to be a kitty, I was going to be a good one."

It was my very first kitty play book, i'm more a dog person but i'm not complaining, Dima was a really cute kitty and i loved the story so much! 

"He thought he was going to get what he wanted. One thing he would learn was kitties didn't much care for waht other people wanted."

The two MC were opposites of each other, and the way they become more and more day after day was amazing. Dima was a unique character and so strong! And that little secret about him, awwww man! I knew it before Tony knew, it was clear as day! So so so good!!!!! I loved it! Without this little plus, the story would be a whole different thing, and it wouldn't be as good as it is with it! ♥ Perfect! If i knew it before i started reading it.... holy hell, it is good i didn't know, because i'm such a sucker for this type of stories! 

"If he wanted to breathe it was my decision. And if he wanted to come, I would decide that too."

So yeah, i loved Dima's character, although i'm not into asian/korean boys, but he was lovely and i wanted to give him everything! 

"Tony made me feel like maybe it was okay to open back up." 

And Tony! Good God! I am so jealous, i want a life like he had. Traveling with only one backpack. It's such a good life, but i'm not strong enough for this shit :( So i felt in love with Tony at the beginning, and if he weren't gay...and fictional... lol. But i'm compromise with best friends forever too :D 

"I owned him, made him mine, gave him the pounding of his life."

I highly recommend this book! Really! You need to read this! So good! The storytelling, the characters backstory and the way they changed, the love and erotica, the kitty play, and the oreos! Everything was awesome! 

"I wanted to eat my cookies and drink my milk and cuddle my...Tony. That was it."

Thank you for the chance for the ARC copy, it was way better than i thought it would be, so congrats guys! 

"...showed me that even in the darkness, there is still light."
And the ending... i was crying like a baby!!!!!!♥

No comments:

Post a Comment