Pages - Menu

Monday, January 04, 2021

~ A Taste of Ink by Daniel May ~

 

Author: Daniel May
Title: A Taste of Ink
Series: A Tast of Ink 1 
Pages: 92
Release date: 2020 December 22
Add it on Goodreads
Buy it on Amazon
Rating: ★★★★★


Blurb: 

Only two men were allowed to touch him — his possessive boyfriend, and the dangerously charming tattoo artist hired to put that boyfriend's artwork under his skin.

Trinket was a virgin before he met the affluent architect Siebold 'Zee' Li, a fact he managed to keep under wraps for two years of domestic bliss. Siebold is a devoted boyfriend, but he leaves Trinket feeling like arm candy among his upper crust colleagues. Shy and a little prudish, Trinket struggles to balance his own pleasure with keeping Zee interested, until he finally hits on the idea of a tattoo to commemorate their anniversary.

When the tattoo artist, a heavily-inked bad boy archetype called Mini, lets Trinket stick around after hours, Trinket thinks nothing of it… until Mini introduces him to the barbell on his pierced tongue. After a steamy encounter, Trinket comes home inked and flustered, and effortlessly blows his boyfriend's mind.

In the heat of the moment, Zee confesses his secret desire: he wants Trinket tattooed from head to toe, his name between Trinket's legs and his designs all over Trinket's body, under his clothes where only Zee can see. Trinket agrees. The idea of being marked with his boyfriend's designs thrills him… almost as much as the idea of seeing that tattoo artist again.

A Taste of Ink (Part One) is a 30k word smutty rollercoaster, propelling readers into the Taste of Ink series at lightning speed. This book contains cheating, kinky sex and does not end with a HEA/HFN but leads directly into part two.

My review:

Holy WOW! 

You know, there are books, which are like you need to change your underwear after reading it, and be happy that you haven't read it in public? This is that kind of book! And wow, I can't find the words, it was so so good! It was everything I love in an erotic romance, kinky sex scenes, emotions - and ahhh, have I told you I had to change my panties after reading it?! 

The only problem I have is - where is the next one! I need it NOW! 

Trinket, Mini, Zee ... just wow. I can't wait to see how this story will turn out, because clearly, I can't imgaine how Trinket's future will look like. The anticipation is killing me big time!

I loved everything about this book. It was short, it was full on erotic romance, I loved the kinky talk and I loved how Mini opened Trinket's eyes. Trinket and Zee's relationship is really interesting, and I just want more! I can not wait for more, I'm in a big NEED! 

And it's a debut book, but sign me up for more from the author! I need more books like this in my life. 



No comments:

Post a Comment