Pages - Menu

Monday, February 04, 2019

~ Kissing Our Loves ~

Author: Sammi Cee
Title: Kissing our Loves
Series: Valentnie's Inc. 6 (can be read as standalone)
Pages: 76
Release date: 2019 January
Buy it on Amazon
Rating: ★★★★☆

Blurb:

Clark ~ I wouldn’t change anything about my life. Adopting the child my sister gave birth to is the best decision I ever made. For all of us. Choosing to work for myself so that I can be an active part of his life—a no brainer. After four years, though, my friends may be right. It’s time to at least date if my crush on the dad, the off-limits man wearing the wedding band, at my son’s preschool is any indication.


Bailey ~ Life hasn’t gone exactly as planned with my fiancé dying before we ever had a chance to get married. My days are filled with client requests and spreadsheets, but I’ll never take for granted how fortunate I am to work from home and be here for my daughter. Pursuing the dream to have a child, even if alone, is more fulfilling than I’d ever dreamed possible. Our little life seemed like enough until recently when I witnessed my high school sweetheart, Vaughn, falling in love and finally getting his happily ever after. Maybe he’s right, maybe it’s time to take off the ring and date again.


When two men take the plunge and sign up with Valentine’s Inc., is it possible they can find a love match on the first try? And if they do, can insta-love withstand the pressure of real life when two automatically means four?
My review:

I wanted to read this story so much, and i really liked it, but it was less erotic then the other stories. 

I loved the childrens and that both men were lovely and they loved their child so much. This was really a family romance, i loved the animals too :) 

I loved reading it but it was so frustrating that Bailey and Clark never did anything because the kids lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment