Pages - Menu

Saturday, December 18, 2021

~ 13 Days of Monster F#cking by K.L. Hiers ~

 

Author: K.L. Hiers
Title: 13 Days of Monster F#cking
Pages: 383
Release date: 2021 December 17
Add it on Goodreads
Buy it on Amazon
Rating: ★★★★☆ (4,5)


Blurb: 


Enjoy thirteen unique tales inspired by two-sentence horror stories with wicked passion of beastly proportions, from fierce werewolves to mysterious ghosts to lonely shifters and many more!

-A strange photo appears on a man's cell phone even though he lives in his apartment all alone.

-The world is shocked when an astronaut comes back from a trip to Mars married and expecting.

-Being trapped in an old haunted asylum is bad. Being trapped there with an invisible entity is worse.

-An infamous mob boss has a dark secret that he's been hiding from his husband, but the full moon reveals the truth...

...And many more!

My review: 


This book has started as free short stories in the author's fb group and I couldn't been happier that it's now released as a whole book! 13 unique and hot stories, you definitely need this in your life. Every story can be read in 30 mins.

Tentacles, two and three dicks per person, two tongued creatures, werewolf, vine creature, ghosts, shark-man... MONSTERS. Forced sex, dubcon, noncon, CNC... you know, just the normal dark things.

I really, really enjoyed reading these stories but the first few were my favorite. After a while it got a bit too much sex for me LOLOLOL, things I never thought I say, but this book has so many, MANY sex scenes... at least three per story! I don't know how Kat wrote these many and all of them are different, I just can't with these many sex hahahahahahaha.

I loved that every monster was mostly like and loveable and every story ended with their unique HEA. Oh, and the last story, the Cold Hard Cash novella, hahaha. Looooved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment