Pages - Menu

Monday, September 20, 2021

~ Skeletal Equation by AE Lister ~

 

Author: AE Lister
Title: Skeletal Equation 
Series: Dark & Deadly 
Pages: 135
Release date: 2021 October 26
Add it on Goodreads
Buy it on Amazon
Rating: ★★★★★


Blurb: 

What do medical kink, pup play and Halloween have in common? Scott Vernier. A visit to the local leather bar offers an unexpected treat!
Scott Vernier is lonely and bored, but he’d rather sit at home and mope than go out. A promise to a friend forces him to attend the annual Halloween party at Sonny’s, his local leather bar. Amid the tacky costumes and seasonal desperation, Scott meets two people he never expected to encounter.

Can a man well-versed in medical kink and his leather-pup boyfriend introduce Scott to a whole new world of illicit pleasure?

When Dr. Jericho Griffin gets down to business, Scott finds himself responding in explosive ways.

My review: 


I'm on a marathon - I'm reading anything and everything from the author, and I'm loving all of them so far. 

I didn't even saw the medical kink in the blurb when I said yes, but after realizing this little information, I was over the moon! Medical kink is so amazing and one of my favorite to read about, and it's so hard to find. I was a bit skeptical and was afraid that it would be only one or two little scene... BUT! OMG! The whole book is a medical kink story and with perfectly written and choreographed scenes. I said my jaw was on the floor after reading the author's other book, Ponyboy, but after this, wow, I think my jaw is constantly on the floor when I'm reading from this author. Give me everything like this, I love this feeling!

Scott is the main character and he is into medical kink but he thinks because he's over 40, it's hard to find something like that to satisfy his need in the BDSM scene. Then comes Jericho (who likes to pretend he's a real doctor *wink-wink*) and Pascal (who is a pup and is with Jericho). The thing these tree got into, just wow. Jericho in doctor mode was something otherworldly. Please, sign me up for a check up too! Pretty please!!!! I need a doctor *cough-cough*. 

I love how the author writes BDSM scenes and the emotions around it. Everything just clicks and perfect. 

Can't wait to read more about these three (and Nic & Vincent from the Persuasions series). Highly recommend.



No comments:

Post a Comment