Pages - Menu

Monday, September 27, 2021

~ The Color of Need by Daniel May ~

 

Author: Daniel May
Title: The Color of Need
Series: A Taste of Ink 6 (not a standalone)
Pages: 135
Release date: 2021 September 23
Add it on Goodreads
Buy it on Amazon
Rating: ★★★★★


Blurb:


Stuck between two men, Trinket is living his worst nightmare and best fantasy all at once.


After longterm boyfriend Zee's clumsy proposal, Trinket doesn't have time to even consider his answer before life throws him another curveball. Bad boy side piece Mini, who seemed to be giving Trinket space to sort out his relationship, suddenly rematerializes - and he's not in a good place.

Mini has spent most of the affair languishing in mysterious wealth. With that wealth abruptly yanked out from under him, and facing totally out-of-left-field dangers, Mini finds himself in a position to ask for help. Life leaves him at the mercy of not just Trinket, but the boyfriend he's been cucking.

Even with things so tenuous with Zee, Trinket can't bring himself to leave Mini in a dangerous limbo. His actions bring the two of his men face to face for the first time... and he couldn't be more surprised by the result.

The Color of Need is the 34k word follow-up to A Darker Palette, and the sixth book in the Taste of Ink series. It contains cheaty, kinky sex, and potential triggers. It does not end with a HEA/HFN but leads directly into part seven.

My review: 

WOW! 

The things I missed in the previous book... now I got everything! It was just perfect. 

Sadly, my theory is falling to pieces now, because it's clear that Mini and Zee aren't 'friends', at least they weren't before...haha. I'm so excited to see where all this will lead and how they will end up at the end. Before this book, I wasn't so fond of the idea of a threesome, but now I don't know what to say. I can see they end up happily together because these three just works fine and they need each other.

Zee and Trinket's relationship and sex life in this was a bit different but exciting nonetheless. Trinket and Mini's however was entirely different than before. I loved how they changed and it was funny to see Mini around them but especially around Zee. 

The sexy scenes were hot as usual, the emotions came through clearly. 

Really enjoyed this one, but come on, those cliffhangers!!! I want the next book now. I'm addicted and I need my Zee&Mini&Trinket fix.



No comments:

Post a Comment