Pages - Menu

Wednesday, October 23, 2019

~ A Thousand Lifetimes ~

Author: Kate Hawthorne
Title: A Thousand Lifetimes
Pages: 192
Release date: 2019 October 3
Add it on Goodreads
Buy it on Amazon
Rating: 🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇


Blurb: 

My name is Ezra Clarke, and I’m twenty-three.

Forever.

If you’re counting in vampire years, I’m actually two-hundred and eight, and if living that long has taught me anything, it’s that nothing lasts forever. And that’s been fine. It’s… whatever. I’ve never wanted anything that long, anyway, which is why I’ve never taken a mate, but that all changed when I met Declan Byrne.

He’s young, handsome, and he doesn’t do what I tell him to. He smells like cinnamon and has eyes that remind me of the daytime sky. Every kiss we share feels like home, and no touch lasts long enough.

I need him to be mine.

And for the briefest moment he is, and life is perfect… and then it isn’t. Rogue vampires threaten to pull us apart, and complicated politics are painful reminders that a world exists beyond our privacy of our bedroom.

But if anyone thinks they can keep me away from Declan, they have another thing coming. My mate and I have a thousand lifetimes to live, and we’re just getting started.

My review: 

Holy fcking GOD! I'm crying because it was so perfect. It was so much more and way better than I thought! And I was so afraid of this book, because it was very different from Kate. But I think this book is the proof that why Kate is one of my favorite author. She can write anything and everything and I'd love it! 

As I said, I was really afraid of reading this book, and when I started I was skeptical...and after a while I was the happiest because this book was perfection! 

Loved Ezra's character, and I mean I LOVED him a LOT! Cute, hot, bit nerd, young and vampire! I just loved everything about him. 
And then there's Declan. He was cute too and loved how they fell in love and their relationship was SO GOOD. Good God, that soul mate thing, aww, still my heart. 

I was afraid that we wouldn't get enough vampirism from the book, but fck yessss, it was totally vamp! So so good! I mean, vampires are my weakness, and i'm picky about perfect vampire books, but THIS, I can't tell enough how good it was.

But that thing with that human girl (sorry, forgot her name)... that was cruel! :( But i forgive, because the ending was perfect.

PERFECT! I need to re-read it, I need to own it in paperback, I need to listen to it on audio, I... I just NEED. This book! It gave all the feels and I'm so happy.

READ IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment