Pages - Menu

Friday, July 12, 2019

~ Teddy and His Bear ~ ♫


Authors: Andi James & Lila Wilde

Narrator: Jack Dale
Title: Teddy and His Bear
Series: Oh My! 1
Release date: 2019 June 19
Length: 10 hrs and 35 mins
Buy it on Audible
Rating: ★★★★★


Blurb: 

At 24, Teddy should be used to feeling abandoned and unwanted. After all, he’s been dealing with it most of his life. But a recent breakup takes him completely by surprise, and now he’s on his own again. Nursing new and old hurts, he leans on his makeshift family and finds solace in a growing and unexpected friendship with an older man.

Forty-two-year-old Barrett has successfully ignored his biggest need for years. His last boy left him questioning everything he knew, and he is determined to lead a vanilla life, no matter how much his friends try to convince him to be true to himself. When he learns his favorite barista needs a new place to stay, he offers a solution that leads to spending more time with the younger man.

A change in circumstances brings both men together and their buried feelings to light. Teddy knows he’s attracted to Barrett but isn’t sure if he’s ready to risk his heart again, and Barrett is losing the struggle against his dominant nature. Will learning Barrett’s sexy secret be too much for Teddy, or is it just the thing he never knew he needed?

My review: 

Oh My! This audio was amazing! I love listening to favorite books on audio. Although i'm afraid of the narrators I don't know. I've had some audio that I didn't liked as much as reading the ebook, but this time it was really good! 

The narrator did such an amazing job, the voices were perfect, I loved hearing Teddy and Barrett. I could listen to it forever. 

Read my previous review about the ebook HERE

My favorite scene is still the kink club! SO HOT!!!! 

Highly recommend the ebook and the audiobook too!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment