Pages - Menu

Tuesday, July 23, 2019

~ Keeping it Kinky ~ free stories






Twincest - 

"He has me, and yet he wasn't. Fuck. Was it weird that my own twin turned me on so much? Was this the first sign of narciccism, and maybe I'd finally found a way to literally go fuck myself?"

I loved it! Twincest is so good and it was a delicious read!

★★★★★
















Age-play - 

Shaw is the queen of age-play, and i loved this from her too!
★★★★★



Brocest -

WTF did I just read?! This book... dark, but oh, i loved it!

★★★★★




Twincest -

"Was being in love with my twin really so different?"

This was my first from the author but not the last! I loved it!

★★★★★














Daddy-kink

"He wanted Matt to take charge of him. He'd never wanted anyone to do anything like that in his life, but with him..."

Lovely and good story, i loved reading it!

★★★★★

















Bondage -

Cute story, loved reading it!

★★★★★















Brocest -

"No one's gonna care if you bring your baby brothers to bed and make him your lover."

Awwww, soooo good and hot! LOVED it!

★★★★★













Watersports -

"You're mine now, do you understand? You might be a slut, but you're my slut."

Wow, it was good! Surprise- i loved it! :D

★★★★★













Daddy- kink -

Aww!!! I love everything that Carly writes, and daddy- kink is my all time favorite! This story was so good too, i loved it very much!

★★★★★













Daddy - kink -

It was interesting, but i missed something from it. Wasn't bad, but a bit light...

★★★★☆













Boss-employee

Hmm... i think this is my first time I didn't liked one of Silvia's book. It was a bit strange.

★★★☆☆














Pseudo-incest/ father-son

PERFECT!!!!!! And now i'm off to read the whole book because i neeeeed more!

★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment