Pages - Menu

Tuesday, July 16, 2019

~ Aftershock ~

Author: Tanya Chris
Title: Aftershock
Series: Ever After 2 (can be read as standalone, but don't! Read the first one too! And the third... :D)
Pages: 229
Release date: 2018 August
Buy it on Amazon
Rating: ★★★★★


Blurb:

Being acquitted of Jamie’s murder won’t bring him back. Syed might be free, but he’s lost his lover and his sub, along with his sense of control, his libido, his friends, and the stomach to inflict the kind of pain Jamie thrived on. Even his high-rise apartment doesn’t suit him anymore.

Dashiell is drawn to the handsome man he represented in court, but he’s promised himself never to get involved with another confident playboy. His next boyfriend—if he can find such a thing—will see him as something more than a backup plan for a better offer. And how could he ever give a man like Syed what he wants anyway?

Dashiell fears the day Syed will ask him to bear more pain than he can handle as Syed struggles to reconcile how he’s coming to feel about Dashiell with how he still feels about Jamie. Can their fledgling relationship survive the discovery that Syed’s new sub might be representing the man who murdered his last sub?

Jamie deserves justice, Dashiell deserves love, and Syed wants to be the one to give both these men exactly what they need.

My review: 



So I started to read this book, and the next thing I know? It's dark outside and I should be sleeping. But then what? I'll go to sleep after one more chapter... lol!

I couldn't put it down, it was so good! Better then the first, better then the third, better then anything! 
But hey, i wouldn't change my pick over Aayan, I still want him (or his not so gay and not so fictional twinbrother who doesn't exist), but I can say i'm not picky so i'll go with Syed too LOL.

So yeah, i loved Syed too. He is so lovely and kind and strong. And Dashiell, wow. I'm so happy i didn't had to wait to read this book after I've read the first one yesterday, because after Aayan's book, i was so so excited to know Syed and Dashiell's story too! 

Syed and Dashiell were cute and perfect together. I loved how Syed handled Dashiell, their every scenes together were utterly HOT and perfect. I had all the feels while reading it. 

This series is really perfection. Now i have this feel that i need to re-read the third book, and then the first and this, and again...and again... :D 

HIHGLY recommend it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment