Pages - Menu

Saturday, July 06, 2019

~ Rich Kids 2 ~

Authors: Quin & Perin
Title: Rich Kids 2
Pages: 98
Release date: 2019 July 11
Pre-order it on Amazon
Rating: ★★★★★


Blurb: 


I am Semuel Preston, eldest son of the Preston estate.

I have cut all cords to my family except for my brother: Nate. He is the only good thing to come from the Preston name. He’s the sun to my sky, the apple of my eye. And a thousand miles away. Still, I bring him to his knees. I am his King. His God. Forever?

My review: 

Call the firefighters because they need to extinguish the fire inside me, and oh god, my panties ares soaking wet, just saying...

What was this book!!!! Sem and Nate are back, and they are dirtier then ever. The hotness of this book was so high, and everything was so dirty and perfect! The best combination ever. It was kinky, it was hot and perfect. And i loved that we've met with Meik and Sebastian too! 

Ahh, so good!!! Highly recommend it!


***RICH KIDS 2 is the continuation of a forbidden love romance, featuring enemies to lovers as well as detailed adult m/m content


TRIGGER WARNINGS: Brotherly "love", dubious consent, rough sex

No comments:

Post a Comment