Pages - Menu

Friday, February 07, 2020

~ Gamble ~

Author: Nicholas Bella
Title: Gamble
Series: Cobra: The Gay Vigilante 7
Pages:
Release date: 2020 January 15
Add it on Goodreads
Buy it on Amazon (limited release!)
Rating: ★★★★★

Blurb:

"Can I trust the man I love?"
Now that I've teamed up with the sex and unfortunately, morally incorruptible, Black Knight, I have another gamble to take thanks to his stipulations. Bring in my detective boyfriend, Alexi, or he won't help. Losing the Black Knight wasn't something I could risk, so I had to give in. Well, I exposed everything that I am to Alexi, took the full force of his rage and now I'm bringing him home to meet the rest of the team. With Black Knight and I having to fly off to Russia with the rat, Richard Tate, can I trust that Alexi won't use this opportunity to take us all down? He is a by-the-book cop, can he really play by my rules as a vigilante? I guess we'll find out.
Warning: This is a novella serial series that will be coming at you fully loaded with hot, gay sex. Yes, there will be all kinds of bodily fluids splashing and squirting in all directions with each episode. Expect body parts to be sliced, diced, gouged, and even ripped apart because I don't half step. This is a series intended for adults only, who want a superhero that loves to play dirty... and by dirty, I mean grimy as hell.

My review: 

YEsssssssss! I love Cobra so much, the story is so exciting, the characters are awesome and those things that happens every time surprises me. The best thing about Nicholas's books and characters are that everyone is real like you can imagine them happening in the real life, they are vulnerable and realistic, they can die in every minute and you just pray for the happy ending. 

Loved this book but it was too short, I need Cobra in bigger doses. 

And I still can't wrap my head around the thing that Nicholas can put so much action in such a short story. So much happening in so little time. Perfection!

Can't wait the next book! And can't wait to see that foursome! I neeeeeeeed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment